Last updated: August 18, 2023
OurMaids, Inc, Terms and conditions.
1. Terms and conditions.
1.2. Money back guarantee. If you cancel for any reason before your team arrives at your place, your payment is fully and automatically refunded to your card.
1.3. You cannot request a refund after the cleaning people started your home if they worked for at least half an hour.
1.4. Copyright 2000-2023 by Our Maids, Inc. The Our Maids logo, its colors, Our Maids and "A helping Hand for Busy People"are registered trademarks with the USPTO of Our Maids, Inc., a Delaware Corporation. No part of this site shall be copied, distributed nor transmitted in any way without prior written permission from us nor distributed to profit from it without written permission from Antonio V. Moreno, Executive Director of Our Maids brand and the Corporation, (Our Maids, Inc., a Delaware Corporation) , its colors and formats used on this and other sites, and any other communication media arising from interacting with this site.
Send inquiries to [email protected] or call toll free from the United States of America and Canada at 1-302-389-5221 From Mexico or any other parts in the world dial 001-302-389-5221 Write to us: 8 The Green, Suite 14095, Dover DE 19901. WE CLAIM FULL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ON EVERYTHING PUBLISHED HEREIN.
- We both agree that obligation on both parties initiates upon we receive your booking online or over the phone or by any other written or oral means, (e-mail, phone, in person, etc.). You also agree that you can cancel at any time, but preferably a day before your scheduled date.
- We both also agree that our service is for a set price and the industry standards for cleanliness. By sending the booking form or booking our services by any other means, you agree to both. Our guarantee is that if you are not happy with the service, we will redo the areas in conflict at no extra cost to you.
- We both agree that there may be extraordinary circumstances when we could not clean your house. To the extent possible we will notify you as soon as possible to reschedule, and if for any reason we could not do your home the set day, we are only obligated to do it next working day (we are closed Sunday) for the same agreed fee.
2. Use License
We grant you permission to temporarily access the materials (information or software) on our Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on our Website are provided on an "as is" basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Website, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on our Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our Website are accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We may revise these terms of service for our Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Your Representations
As a condition of your right to use the Website, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Website under the laws of the United States or any other country. You represent and warrant that any information you post or provide to us by means of the Website, including, without limitation, as part of any request for services or application form or to gain access to the Website, is truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith.
9. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of DELAWARE, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and waive any objection to venue in, the courts in the State OF DELAWARE.
10. Commencement of Actions
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises; otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred. You acknowledge and agree that this limitation may be shorter than the limitation provided under applicable state law.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of the Terms & Conditions by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit our rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify the Terms & Conditions. We may assign our rights and duties hereunder to any party at any time without any notice to you. The Terms & Conditions may not be assigned by you without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last updated: August 18, 2023
Interpretation And Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers' personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers' personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Our Maids Franchise, Inc., 8 The Green, Suite 300, Dover DE, 19901. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: California, United States
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identificationnumber, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from theService infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Our Maids Franchise, Inc, accessible from https://www.ourmaids.com/ and https://www.ourmaidsfranchise.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
California Residents: If you are a California resident who wishes to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information via cookies on this website under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you can do so by disabling the contacting us. If you would like to opt out of sales and sharing via an opt out preference signal, you can do so by utilizing a browser extension that supports opt out preference signals.
Virginia Residents: If you are a Virginia resident and you would like to opt out of targeted advertising pursuant to the Virginia Consumer Data Privacy Act (“VCDPA”), you can do so by contacting us. For more information about your rights as a California or Virginia resident, read below.
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your personal information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter "Personal Information") is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information Personal Information which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual. Such information includes:
- Your name, physical address, phone number, e-mail address.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details by phone, e-mail or the contact forms on our website in order to get our services;
- When you use or access our App in connection with your use of our services;
- When you send us the free estimate and schedule forms.
- When you land to our App from other sites or lead services (Google, Facebook, Apple)
What we do with information we collect?
We may use the information for the following:
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose limited (your name and physical address to perform a service) Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and contractors (cleaning teams.)
We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below:
Antonio V. Moreno, Executive Director.
Our Maids Franchise, Inc.
8 The Green, Suite 7637, Dover, DE 19901, United States of America.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- 'persistent cookies' which are read only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
- 'third party cookies' which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
“Third party Analytics” Google Analytics collects information about your use of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users access the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve our Site and services. Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit sites, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
Third party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your information. Your information is saved in our computers hard disc as soon as we collect it, is not available online or any cloud storage and is accessible by Our Maids Franchise, Inc. authorized personnel only.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at [email protected]
Our Maids Franchise, Inc., is located at:
8 The Green, Suite 14095
Dover, DE 19901.
Our Maids, Inc. phone number is 302-389-5221
Last Modified on May 26, 2023.